Kokedama & Plant Mounting Workshop
Join our very own Erica Doty for a hands-on kokedama workshop! SUNDAY, MAY 22ND 1-3PM
Kokedama is a Japanese style of planting using moss and binding techniques to encase a plant’s root system. These living works of art are then either displayed on a shallow dish or suspended for a hanging art piece.
In this course you will learn:
- Proper kokedama binding technique
- Kokedama soil and moss components
- Plant selection for Kokedama
- General care of your kokedama at home
- Driftwood and other natural items to include in your piece
Course fee includes your very own kokedama sculpture to take home. Planted. will supply a selection of plants to choose from based on your lighting and care preferences. Orchids available upon request and as supplies last.